Pee pads

Short Description:

Product Detail

Product Tags

SIX Layer compositions:
1st: Non-woven fabric;
2nd: Upper tissue paper;
3rd: USA imported Fluff pulp: The fluff pulp is imported from USA,
originate from North America
4th: Super absorbent polymer: absorb and lock the liquids. converts the liquid to gel;
5th: Tissue paper;
6th: PE film bottom: leak proof and waterproof PE liner to avoid liquid to seep into the floor;

Popular sizes available
South East Aisa market S: 45x33cm, M:60x45cm,L:60x90cm;
Japan Makret 44x32cm, 60x44cm,60x90cm;
South Korea market 40x50cm,60x75cm
America market 21x21inch, 22x22inch, 23x23inch,24x24inch;27.5×35.8inch
Europe market 60x60cm, 60x90cm;
Brazil 60x80cm
Others As client’s requirement.

1. If you want to develop this product on your private label, we will provide  die-cut (cutter line) for your designer reference both on bags and box. You would provide the  package graphic once available, we’ll make printing version for your  confirmation. And new packages production will proceed after your approval.
2. Our available package:
While Private label development cost is a little bit high at the beginning due to printing plate cost and printing MOQ. So if the private label is not necessary, we would like to recommend our brand and available package for your reference.
3. Clear bag+ colored card/ sticker, for this type, you can print your LOGO on the  card/sticker.
4.Color box. If the package counts more than 100pcs, color box are a better  choice. Color box don’t have printing plate cost but the MOQ is 2000pcs.
The outer package is kraft-color double corrugated carton which would run drop- test before delivery. Carton box are quite durable,  Quality ensured for ocean shipping and storage
6.Expiry date of the product is 3 years.
7. Payment terms:
30% T/T as deposit, the rest 70% against the copy of B/L.
8. What are the after sales, returns and warranty policy?
Your feedback of our products will be highly appreciated. You can contact our customer service for any questions. We have strictly quality control management pre-, on-  and after the production. All flaws arising should be determined by the industry  standard and shall be settled through friendly negotiation. We will analyze the  reason and work out the solution to meet your request
9. What are the Shipment modalities, port of origin and standard leading time
Our products are shipped by ocean freight for FCL/LCL.
The origin port is Qingdao, China, so our quotations are also on FOB Qingdao basis.
Standard leading time is 30 days upon deposit receipt. (for production, not including the transportation  time)
10. Production capacity:
At present, we have three production lines and our production capacity is over 80  containers/month, we’ll add one high-speed production line and the production capacity will reach 100 containers in 2020
11. Lead time:
For first order, the lead time is about 45 days due to the package artwork confirmation and new package printed, and the delivery time of the following orders will be within 30 days.

Q1.Have you shipped to any countries before?
A:Yes,the main market of Bondot is in USA,and we also have exported to Australia,England and other Eurpean countries before.

Q2.How long have your factory been doing your business?
A: Our factory begins its production for pets since 2016,it has been almost 5years of experience,we signed with Globalso in order to enlarge our business.

Q3.Do you have any products in stock?Do you support ODM?
A:We have planty of pet supplies in stock and ready to ship can ask for our stock list for your reference.We support both ODM and OEM.

Q4.Can you provide me the sample of the product for our inspection or test before further negotiation?
A:Yes,to ensure you can enlarge your business in your area you are welcome to order free sample for the product for your
reference.You just need to pay for the shipping cost for all the samples.

Q5.How do you gurantee our benefit if I’m going to place the order?
A:Customers are recommended to place the order after you check our sample pads, to gurantee your side of benefit as much as possible,also you are welcomed to check our factory at anytime and feel free to ask any questions to our sales.

Q6.When can I get the price?
Within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.

Q7.How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files.The samples will be ready for delivery in 7~10 days.The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days.You can use your own express account or repay us if you do not have an account

Q8.Terms of payment?
1.30% TT deposit,70% balance before the delivery
2.30% TT deposit,the balance B/L
3.100% TT in advance

Q9.Can we get support if we have our own market position?
Pls inform us your detailed mind on your market demand,we will discuss and propose helpful suggestion for find the best solution for you

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Related Products